Brother plays an important role in every girls/boys life. Elder brother gives you love, support, care and (also pocket money). While little brother teases you, cares for you and also loves you! When it’s time for Birthday of our brother. We can’t relax! Because it’s his birthday! We gonna rock together…
You might be living far away from your brother but you could never forget his birthday! He might be partying with his friends or girlfriend whole day but you’ll probably plan something for him at 12’O clock or maybe on his birthday eve!
Here we bring some latest collection of Birthday Wishes For Brother so you can send him wishes or make a card for him or maybe buy him something online with a gift card?
Birthday Wishes for Brother
1) Though even the sun will one day run out of fuel, my love for you shall last forever. Happy Birthday, dear brother.
2) I thank God each and every day for giving me a brother like you. On your birthday, I want to thank you for being the best brother anyone could ever hope for. Happy Birthday!
3) You are such a great role model for every brother in the world because you are so loving, caring, protective, and supportive. I wish you, the best brother in the universe, a very happy birthday.
4) Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and understand that you are at a turning point in your life. Happy Birthday.
5) You are my mentor and supporter in every sphere of life. I am indebted to you beyond repayment and I wish you the very best on this special day.
6) On this special day, I pray that God blesses you with every good thing, with love, with luck, and with joy. Thank you for always being there for me and giving me your support and strength.
7) I am so lucky to have you as my brother and my best friend. Wishing you love and more love on your birthday!
8) No treasure compares to the love of a brother. Wishing you a wonderful birthday, dear brother.
9) May every day of your life be blessed with rays of hope, joy, love, and sunshine. Happy Birthday, Brother!
10) I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful brother. Happy Birthday!
11) Your birthday is special to me because it gives me the chance to remember the day that someone I love and honor came into the world.
12) Other kids look up to Superman, Batman and Spider-Man. I don’t need to look at a man flying in the sky, a capped crusader zipping along the streets or a guy jumping from one building to another. I just look up to you, my brother. Happy birthday to my superhero.
13) From the time we played G.I. Joe to the time you taught me how to build Lego, you have been the best brother ever, is what I want you to know. Happy birthday.
14) All my life I’ve been chasing happiness. Little did I know that I was drenched in it, through all the years of childhood that I spent with you. Happy birthday bro.
15) On my brother’s birthday I am making a wish, that we always remain inseparable like water and fish. Happy birthday.
16) We were born into this world in the same family – and I would not have it any other way. Happy birthday.
17) I am going to request my bank for a bigger locker so I can stow away my biggest asset – which is YOU. Happy birthday bro.
18) Your job profile as a brother is to love me no matter what troubles I get into. I want to congratulate you because you are doing a great job. Happy birthday.
19) You are the one who has taught me never to quit, by taking on life’s troubles with humor and wit. Having you around is such a delight, you light up my days and make everything seem bright. Happy birthday bro.
20) I always keep saying that you and I are totally different individuals. But the bottom of my heart knows that we couldn’t be more similar. Happy birthday bro.
21) Nothing compares to the love of my dearest brother. Happy Birthday!
22) Do you know what a brother’s best achievement can be? It is to be the good friend of his sister. And you succeeded! You really are my best friend. I love you and wish you a happy birthday!
23) What would I have done without your help, grade after grade. Without you by my side, I would have lost my way and strayed. Happy birthday bro.
24) Since the day I held you in my arms I always knew, there could be no one more special for me than you. Happy birthday to my baby bro.
25) On your birthday let’s celebrate our brotherhood. Let’s once again, promise to stand up for each other in the future like we have always stood. Happy birthday bro.
26) The funniest pranks, the most daring adventures. The naughtiest moments, the cutest bloopers. The best conversations, the sweetest memories – bro, I am so glad we share our destinies. Happy birthday.
27) You are a brother, unlike another. You are my best friend, my loyal supporter. You help me deal with peer pressure, you reassure me when I can’t keep it together. You inspire me every day to be better, my debt for you will get over never. Happy birthday.
28) Throughout my childhood, you have been the ideal brother by teaching me new things. Your presence in my life is why I have finally got wings. Happy birthday.
29) Whoever said that food, shelter and clothing are all a man needs to survive, obviously never had a brother like you. Happy birthday bro.
30) Having you around is so awesome, that even being grounded doesn’t feel burdensome. Happy birthday.
31) Although we can rarely stop fighting, to me you are everything. Although we always keep on arguing, I think of you as a brother so caring. Although our quarrels never get a rest, I still think that as a brother you are the best. Happy birthday.
32) I don’t look up to you because you are a brother who demands respect. I look up to you because you are a brother who deserves it. Happy birthday.
33) My best friends are at a loss because I expect so much out of them. That is because you have set a very high benchmark. Happy birthday bro.
34) Thanks for being my lifelong supporter, thanks for being such an amazing brother. Thanks for helping me out in each and every way, I hope you have a fantastic day. Happy birthday.
35) The best part of having a naughty brother like you, is that I can blame you for almost everything I do. Happy birthday bro.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Brother
1. Before you go out today, make sure your pockets are empty. It’s your day to have others treat you! I hope you enjoy your birthday, dear brother.
2. For your birthday, I wish that every mirror in the world would vanish so you wouldn’t know that you are getting older (except for your ever-increasing wisdom, of course.) Happy Birthday!
3. Dear brother, a piece of wisdom for you on your birthday: age is a number and should be unlisted! Happy Birthday!
4. As the true and good-hearted brother that I am, I have remembered your birthday and forgotten your age.
5. Dear brother, though you are no longer young you are still immature! Happy birthday to someone who is always young-at-heart.
6. Don’t regret the grey hairs on your head. Aging is a privilege granted to a select few.
7. Writing this message is a pleasure for me because I’m the very lucky sister that gets to send birthday wishes to a wonderful brother. I hope you have a very special day!
8. Do you know why I hate birthday greetings? Because I always have to tell a bunch of lies. Oh by the way, “Dear brother, you are so sweet. You are the sweetest man I have ever met.” Happy Birthday!
9. You are the best man on earth and such a perfect brother. Though I have to say that today I’m glad we’re not in the same place because I know you like to hit me. Happy Birthday to my bully of a brother!
10. Today on your birthday, let the fun begin! We’ll bathe in champagne, eat birthday cakes iced with gold, and eat only the most expensive foods. No harm in wishing for something spectacular for a spectacular brother!
11. Happy birthday, or whatever.
12. Okay, you need to stop getting older because it reminds me of how I’m getting older. So just cut it out! Happy Birthday, bro!
13. I know that I’ve been a role model to you for your entire life, so on your birthday I just want to say, “You’re welcome.” Happy Birthday brother!
14. I’ve learned so much from you over the years, like how to get away with staying out late, how to make mom and dad mad, and how to tell on your siblings. I can’t wait to see what you teach me this year! Happy Birthday.
15. Brother, if you were a bear, I’d want to be a tree. If you were a fish, I’d want to be the sea. If you were a flower, I’d want to be a leaf. But you’re just you, and I’m just me. Happy Birthday!
16. Hey man. So. I just wanted to say, like. You know. Um. Happy Birthday. Yeah. That.
17. (In lieu of a birthday message I’m just going to buy all your drinks tonight. Happy Birthday!)
18. Remember all those times we fought over who got to ride shotgun? Hahahahaha I’m laughing about them right now. Also, SHOTGUN FOR LIFE no rips! Happy Birthday!
19. Happy Birthday, brother! You’ve successfully stayed alive for another year, and believe me, a lot of us (I’m not going to say who) were wondering if you were really going to make it. But not me. I always believed in you.
20. Even though you’re far away, you will always be close to my heart. No really, I think you’ve emotionally scarred me. Still, happy birthday! And I hope to see you soon.
21. For your birthday, I got you three wishes from a magical genie! Unfortunately, I accidentally ended up using all your wishes. So . . . sorry about that. But it’s the thought that counts, right?
22. Just for today, dear brother, I promise not to share anything embarrassing about you on social media. You’re welcome. Happy Birthday!
23. Happy Birthday brother! Thanks for doing everything wrong first.
24. Age before beauty, brother. Age before beauty. Happy Birthday!
25. There’s no place I’d rather be than in your shadow. Happy Birthday to the shadow-iest older brother in the world!
26. Being younger than you hasn’t always been easy, but I have to say there’s nothing more satisfying than beating you in literally anything. Happy Birthday!
27. For your birthday (and for a change), I was going to teach you something useful, so I thought of calculus. But then I decided you probably didn’t want a calculus lesson, so I’m NOT going to teach you calculus. Happy Birthday!
28. For your birthday, I’m going to treat you like you’ve always treated me. Just think about that for a second. Happy Birthday!
29. To everyone else you may be my elder brother, but to me you are simply my hero. Never change.
30. Remember all those silly fights we had growing up? Haha I’m laughing about them now but seriously, did you steal my legos that one time. That was NOT COOL. Happy Birthday!
31. Happy birthday to the man who first taught me how to put underpants on my head. I’m looking forward to many more lessons from you in the future.
32. You’ve proven me wrong so many times before, little brother. I will never under-underestimate you again. Happy Birthday!
33. You inspire me to be a better person. Thanks for being a great older brother. Happy Birthday! P.S. Can I borrow money for dinner tonight? I swear I’ll pay you back . . .
34. Thank you for being my older brother and taking some of the pressure off of me. I owe you one, bro. Happy Birthday!
35. You’ve already taught me so much as my older brother. Now I’m learning from you on how (not) to age gracefully. Happy Birthday!
36. You’re one of the most important men in my life. I’m lucky to count you not only as my brother, but as my role model and my friend. Happy Birthday!
37. I can’t help but smile when I think of you and all the hells you put me through as a kid. They weren’t funny to me then, but now I know you only did it because you loved me. Right? Happy Birthday!
38. Even though you’re older than me, you’ve always made me feel special and like I had something to teach you. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. Happy Birthday!
39. You are so generous that I know even though today is all about you, you’ll still find a way to give back to everyone else. Happy Birthday to a wonderful little brother.
40. Today I’m old enough to finally appreciate what a fantastic little brother you are.