Birthday Wishes for Mother :: Quotes and Messages for Mom
No matter how older you grow or how rich you're! Mother is always way important in your life. Mom is the only one who bring you in this life and took care of you to help you grow up and also she gave you strength to achieve your goals and gave lots of love!
She celebrated each of your birthday and gave you gifts, love and blessings! But, she always forgets her birthday and does nothing special! So, if today is birthday of your mom than here we bring the latest collection of birthday wishes for mother which you might like to text her or maybe write it on birthday card you just prepared for her!
However, these quotes, wishes aren't enough but they'll bring a smile on her face. Also, try to do something special for your mom today! Like, cook for her? (Only if you're good in cooking lol). Or maybe take her to a good place? or do something else she likes?
Happy Birthday Wishes for Mother
1) Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
2) No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.
3) The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
4) If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday mom.
5) As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom like you. Happy birthday.
6) Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.
7) When you told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.
8) Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday.
9) No matter where you are, no matter what you’re doing… home will always be where your mom is. I believe this, happy birthday ma.
10) Like the ground beneath my feet, all the love and care you’ve put into my life has turned into a foundation that will support me as I walk life’s twists and turns. Thanks mom.
11) Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose to also have you as my best friend too. Happy birthday.
12) Mom, I always thought that your expectations from me were annoyingly sky high. But now I realize that your sacrifices you made were so much higher. Happy birthday.
13) My eyes fill with tears, when I think about how many times I’ve given them to you. Happy birthday mom.
14) Life hasn’t been fair but I’m willing to trudge it all, because I have a mom who given it all up for me. Happy birthday.
15) Happy birthday to the woman who I never allow to touch any of my things. Ironically, she’s also the one who I always ask when I can’t find some of my things.
16) No one can love me more, no one can understand me better. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me tighter. Happy birthday.
17) Mom, we’ve fought a lot but I promise that below the surface of my rants is a bottomless ocean of love for you. Happy birthday.
18) When I wasn’t being true to my own self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks mom.
19) Today I have a proposal for you that on your birthday – you can scold me all you want. In return, on my birthday you can gift me all you want. Happy birthday mommy.
20) Unlimited, non-refundable and free, is the kind of love that exists between my mother and me. I love you mom. Happy birthday.
21) Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.
22) Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities and abilities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
23) No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.
24) Heartfelt greetings to my angel darling. May your day be made of sweetness. Happy Birthday, Mom!
25) You are most special person in my life. I love you from the deepest core of my heart. Have a gorgeous, happy birthday.
26) The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
27) Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the stormiest of times. I love you,
28) Every year I wait for this day. You are so special to me that your presence in my life is bigger than everything else. Happy birthday, mom.
29) If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday mom.
30) My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today.
31) On this day the best angel from the heaven was born in this world and later she became my lovely mom. I’m so grateful to you. Happy birthday, mama.
32) Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.
33) You have given me such great advice over the years, Mother. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do.
34) My hearts store is filled with your blessings. There is no such gift that can be enough as a gift on your birthday. Happy birthday, mama.
35) When you told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.
36) May this be the greatest year yet! You are so special to me. Happy Birthday, Mom!
37) All the wonderful celebrations are waiting for you, because it’s the birthday of the most beautiful lady in this entire universe. Love you mom, happy birthday.
38) Only a mother will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.
39) There is always one day of the year that I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!
40) My amazing mother, your birthday deserves all the amazing colors of celebration. You are the best mother in all the land.