Birthday Wishes for Father :: Greeting, Quotes of Birthday for Dad
He teaches you how to walk and gives you strength and ability to fulfill all your dreams. He's the only one who doesn't wants you to fall down. Here are some birthday wishes for father so you can send them to your father over social networks or maybe on a card. Your dad is always there when you need something or when you're down. Not just on his birthday but everyday you should stand by your dad's side.
Checkout this latest collection of Birthday wishes for Dad.
Birthday Wishes for Father
1) Daddy, I hope that you will feel great on this Birthday of yours. May next year and the upcoming years of your life will be filled with more happiness, love and peace. Happy Birthday!
2) Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still feel that you look way better than me, daddy. Happy Birthday!
3) It makes me feel really proud to have you as my dad. I love you and may you have many more birthdays to come.
4) Daddy, may all of your dreams come true. Thank you for making me a part of your dreams. Have a very happy birthday!
5) Dad, thanks for being the best friend I could ever have. Happy Birthday to you!
6) Dear daddy, on this special day of yours I want to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are absolutely the most amazing daddy in this world. Happy Birthday!
7) Happy Birthday Daddy. Thank you for guiding me how to deal with the big stuffs and for teaching me how to get away with small stuffs. I love you!
8) You truly are the best Dad in the world and I want you to know that I love you lots and lots. Happy Birthday!
9) Great fathers deserve great birthdays, so may you have a great birthday Daddy!
10) Happy Birthday to the man who inspired me to dream big and to work hard in achieving that dream. I love you Dad!
11) Dear daddy, you taught us the small ways on how to increase happiness in our lives, thanks for that. Happy Birthday!
12) Thank you dad for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.
13) Happy Birthday! I am grateful to have you as my dad. Thank you for everything, I love you!
14) Dad, you certainly have made me to become the best person that I am today, Thank you! You truly are the best father in the world and I look up to you for everything. I love you! Happy Birthday!
15) Daddy, I want you to know that you are a great father and that made me become the proudest daughter. Thanks for everything. Happy Birthday!
16) Dear dad, I may not be the perfect child and I know I will never be, but I see you as a perfect father to me. Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you!
17) Dad, you were with me from the day I was born up until now that I am an adult. You truly are one of the most important people in my life and thank you for being an inspiration. I love you and Happy Birthday!
18) Happy Birthday to the most amazing man in the world – my dad!
19) Daddy, I would never find a gift that could measure to the love that you have given me. Happy Birthday to you and thank you for the unconditional love.
20) Growing up, you have taught me how to laugh and love. Here’s wishing for more laughter and love on your special day. Happy Birthday, daddy!
21) For every heartbroken that you have kissed away, I brought you a gift to help brighten your day. I love you Daddy! Happy Birthday!
22) Dad, I am the best that I can be since you taught me how not to give up in life. Thank you daddy and Happy Birthday!
23) Birthday wishes and dreams have been all reserved for you today, daddy! Be happy because it is your special day, I love you!
24) Daddy, no matter how much I have grown, I will always be your little girl. May you have many more birthdays to come, I love you!
25) Dad, the older you get, the wiser you certainly have become, Happy Birthday!
26) Thanks for always treating me like a princess, pops! Happy Birthday and May you have many more birthday celebrations to come, I love you!
27) Daddy, your birthday is definitely way more special than mine could ever be, Happy Birthday!
28) Daddy, no matter how tall I have grown up, I will forever look up to you. I love you and may you have a fun filled birthday celebration today and for the many birthdays to come. Happy Birthday!
29) Dad, you are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. For that, I love you! Happy Birthday!
30) Daddy, I hope that every candle you blow out will turn out a wish come true you truly deserve it. Happy Birthday!
31) Father, thank you for helping me how to chase my dreams. I promise to forever treasure all of the valuable lessons you have taught me about life. I love you and Happy Birthday!
32) Through thick and thin, you have always been here for me daddy. I promise I will always be here for you. I love you so much, Happy Birthday!
33) Dear daddy, you are certainly the best dad in the world. If today is a Father’s Day, I would have given you a tie. But since it is your birthday, I will give you all my attention, respect, love and affection and these are the things that tie us. Happy Birthday!
34) Daddy, you are one in a million. Actually, one in a billion… but no, you are one in a trillion! In short, you are one of a kind! I love you daddy, happy birthday!
35) I am so glad that I have got your DNA, I love you is all I want to say. Happy birthday dad.
36) No matter how many birthdays go by, I will always be the little boy who you taught to fly. Happy birthday daddy.
37) I may grow up, get married and give my heart to another guy. But at the end of the day, it will always belong to you. I love you dad, happy birthday.
38) It takes an ordinary man to fall in love but a great one to be a committed husband. It takes an ordinary man to be a father but a great one to be a loving daddy. Happy birthday daddy.
39) There is nothing in the whole world which can stop me, because I know I have my strong daddy to back me. Happy birthday.
40) A man who can be a good husband and a loving father is a Superman in my books any day. Happy birthday dad.